Water Heater Installation and Repair
Running out of hot water is a miserable way to start or end your day. We often take water heaters for granted until they break down and we are left with freezing water. Typical water heaters usually last 10 to 15 years. If your tank is more than 10 years old and a leak is detected, it may be time to replace it with a new, more energy efficient model. Tanks under 10 years old still have some life in them and can be repaired. As with any other plumbing problem, having a professional install or repair your water heater could save you a great deal of time, money, and grief that DIY or handyman plumbing projects can cause!
What are some common signs your water heater needs repair?
- Leaking Water – A leaking water heater is an indication your water heater needs services. Even a small leak could turn into a larger problem.
- Lack of Hot Water – If you’re experiencing a limited amount of hot water, or your water is not hot enough you may need your water heater serviced.
- Strange Sounds – Cracking or popping sounds are an indication that your water heater may need to be flushed due to sediment built up in the tank.
If you think you might need to fix your water heater, give Zeller’s Plumbing a call. We offer professional new hot water heater installation and repair in Slidell and surrounding areas.
When we visit for a maintenance check we look for the following:
- Supply lines
- Shut off valves
- Tip valve
- Systems drain
Services we offer:
- Gas hot water heater installation
- Tankless hot water heater installation
- Electric hot water heater installation
- Hot water heater maintenance
- Hot water heater repair
- Hot water heater replacement
Got A Plumbing Emergency?
Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
Plumbing Issue? Installation Needed?